Animex Certification in Digital Marketing
Online Marketing is all about ensuring your business, product or service is maximizing the potential of the Internet. Ever typed a product name into Google and been instantly impressed by the first name that appeared on the list? This does not happen by accident. It is the outcome of clever online marketing tactics implemented by clever online marketing professionals.
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
Search marketing training courses from Animex Multimedia Class. Search Marketing training held in Varanasi, India.
Animex Multimedia Class delivers Search Marketing training courses from beginner to advanced levels. All Search Marketing training is taught by industry-experienced instructors, who aim to make sure you learn everything needed to put your new skills into practice in the workplace.
Here at Animex Multimedia Class, we like to make sure you have fun, learn lots and leave delighted!
This class will teach you how to formulate an SEO strategy and page guidelines which can then be implemented by yourself or the person who manages your website.
Entrepreneurs, small business owners, sales and marketing professionals interested in maximizing their internet marketing budget by increasing the visibility of their website in the natural results of search engines.
This course is designed to cater for a wide range of delegates, whether you’re an expert in the internet industry or someone with little or no technical knowledge.
When you attend a Teach n Guide SEO training class you not only walk away at the end of the day with the knowledge to be successful in the search engine rankings game but with the tools and resources to immediately launch a search engine optimization campaign.
- Black Hat SEO/White Hat SEO
- The Search Magician’s Three Linking Rings
- The First Linking Ring: Know Your Searchers
- The Second Linking Ring: Know the Search Engines & Directories
- SEO Tools: Browser Bars
- SEO Tools: Keyword Research/Project Management
- SEO Tools: Links, KDA, and Rank Checkers
- SEO Tools: Code Checkers, & Web Site Analytics
- Keywords: The Golden Key to Outstanding SEO
- The Third Linking Ring: Creating Search Friendly Web Sites
- Before We Begin: Site Setup the Wrong Way
- SEO Hands-On: Site Setup in a Search Friendly Way
- Optimized Web Pages: Submitting and Monitoring Page Rank
- Link Building: The Company You Keep
Perfect for Corporate marketing managers and directors, business-to-business or business-to-consumer marketers, advertising agency professionals, SME Owners and Management serious about using social media to attract new business.
- How to determine which social media channels will best fit your audience and objectives
- What metrics is important and how to measure social media in your organization
- How to put together a social media strategy and tactical plan to put social media to work immediately
- How organizations have successfully used social media and what you can apply from their successes
- Where social media fits in the consumer purchase process and how you can leverage it for brand feedback
- A thorough and practical understanding of all aspects of social media
- An integrated presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other relevant social media network
- Published your blog to develop your social media presence
- Integrated these social media networks within your existing website
- Tools in place to measure results of your social media efforts
And the most important thing that you’ll come away with after attending this class is your very own Social Media Blueprint for your own business. You’ll have a full understanding of where you want to go and what you need to do to get ther
- Corporate marketing managers and directors responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in their organization
- Business-to-Business marketers seeking to develop a community with their clients and leverage Social Media to grow their vertical market share.
- Business-to-Consumer marketers seeking a competitive edge by understanding and mobilizing their customer base on the Internet through Social Media vehicles
- Advertising agency professionals responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions to bear on their clients’ marketing challenges
- SME Owners and Management who are serious about using Social Media to attract new business as well as keeping in
- Search Engine Optimizer
- Social Media Advertiser
- SEO Expert
- Digital Marketing Expert
- Duration: 3 months
- Schedule: 2 Hours/ 3 Days alternative a week