Rules & Regulations
- Maximum number of students get on-campus placement.
- Deserving candidates can have the opportunity to start their career with their preferred company.
- The whole team work according to the defined processes to achieve the common objective.
The purpose of the Animex Multimedia training and Placement cell ensures that –
Role & Responsibility of Animex Multimedia Placement Cell
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell invites Companies/Industries for recruiting students through Campus Drives
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell prepares the database of all final year students and shares the database to Companies/Industries as per their requirements & eligibility criteria along with a tentative, mutually convenient date for the campus interviews.
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell finalizes the suitable date of campus drive by interaction with Company Personnel.
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell organizes regular Classes/sessions for Soft Skills Development of students for better performance in Placements.
- Regularly updating the database of students for company.
- Make all the arrangements of Venue & Resources for organizing campus drive.
- An active team comprising of Faculty and Students placement coordinators is formed for the effective execution.
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell doesn’t invite/approach any company for campus drive which involved any kind of financial conditions.
- Final year students are eligible to participate in the placement activities if He/She meets the requirements/eligibility criteria specified by the Company as well as Animex Multimedia Placement Cell.
- Students who are interested in placements must participate in all technical and soft skill preparatory classes/sessions.
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell doesn’t allow the students to pay any amount to any agency/mediator for placements.
- Animex Multimedia Placement Cell strictly follows the policy of “One students, One Job Offer” only. A student shall be allowed to go through the selection processes, based on specified criteria, till he/she secures a job offer.
- All placed students will be allowed to apply for one Dream Company only and if selected in Dream Company his/her previous offer will be withdrawn.
- If a student is offered a second job, he/she must give a letter of regret to the company, which offered the first job and a letter of acceptance to the second.
- After accepting a job offer, if any student decides to withdraw his/her acceptance any time during the year, he/she must inform the company concerned through the Animex Multimedia Placement Cell immediately.
- After having accepted a job offer, if a student does not wish to join the company due to genuine reasons such as pursuing higher studies, then the students is bound to inform the Animex Multimedia Placement Cell and abide by the agreements/bonds they enter into with the company.